I am a Careerwoman and I am not made to cook for you!!

Okay!! You married me because I was the one your mother chose for you!!
I am smart,confident and beautiful.
I am a Careerwoman.
I have spent my childhood just like you,cramming up the formula for sulphuric acid and organic chemistry.
Yes my parents never forced me to do the household chores and wash the clothes.
I have played with the toy cars and Jet models just like you.
I am smart,confident and beautiful.
I am a Careerwoman.
I chose to marry to get a life partner who supports...not the one who subdues.
Yes,I am smart,confident and Beautiful
I am a Careerwoman.
I have had my share of passions.I know what mileage is and why Syria is surrounded by turmoil.
I love watching BBC and have a disgust for Soaps!!
Does that put you in a state of shock??
Sorry I can't help!!
I am smart confident and Beautiful
I am a careerwoman.
I am emotional,loving and Cool.
I know what fag and I am the best driver you can come across!!
I am shy,extrovert and cute.
I am an all rounder.
I am Smart,Confident and Beautiful
I am a Careerwoman.
I know you love what I cook ,but then-
Understand:
Understand that I have been working on a project just like you
I need you in the kitchen.Afterall,you are my partner.
A partner not just helps.He co-works.
I Can Understand what deadlines are.I know what Pampering is.
But sorry.
I deny to be a single host when your friends come in for dinner.
You need to stand with me not ahead of me..not behind me.
Yes thats what I am.
Smart,Confident and Beautiful.
Just because our basic chromosomes were X-Y doesn't make you any better than me.
I am there for you.
But...Not just to cook for you.
I have spent my nights in preparing hard for my exams just like you.
I have attended the most prestigious college and had my shares of ups and downs.
I am Smart,Confident and Beautiful.
I am a careerwoman.
I love playing Guitar and the audience is spellbound.
I have my own share of aspirations and dreams.
I want us to walk together.
I am Smart,Confident and Beautiful.
I am a Careerwoman.
I wish to have kids.
You may complain you are too busy to get their Maths homework done
But honey,I have my office hours too.
Next time you ask me to cook for you.
Please Remember.
I you are a successful entrepreneur.
I am a Super Successful Careerwoman too!!


My dear dear Husband please bookmark this post on your i-Pad !!

Disclaimer- In no way does this post demean housewives.

Comments

  1. loved it mani....specially that chromosomes line...appreciate your work...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. true words.....well done mani.....:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks swati :) Your appreciation keeps me moving !!

      Delete
  3. You do have a gift..... Dunno why you do not pursue in this very direction.. U write extremely well... BTW nice lines.... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks amlan...I am trying every bit to expand...lets see how time unfolds...thanks for much appreciation :)

      Delete
  4. Mani Thanks for inspiring me by your writings :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) would love to do more !! keep reading and thanks for taking time out to read.

      Delete
  5. Nicely written...
    yes you have dreams and aspirations...
    Yes your parents sent you to the prestigious college
    Yes you crammed up the sulphuric acid formula..
    Yes you studied hard for your exams....
    Yes you are a successful career woman....
    So don't expect me to pay for you
    Don't expect any major financial support,
    And if there is a divorce then please don't expect any...
    For...
    You have dreams and aspirations...
    Your parents sent you to the prestigious college
    You crammed up the sulphuric acid formula..
    You studied hard for your exams....
    You are a successful career woman....
    I will walk with you as long a you wan't
    I will support you as long as you do the same...
    I don't expect you to cook after me....
    For you have a career now...
    But I wan't you to be thankful to your partner's identical chromosomal ancestors...
    For if it wasn't for them,then,the only job available for you,
    would be to gather woods from the forest
    You would then be left for to wreak havoc on the mighty tree
    so that it falls before you,for you to survive another day,
    You would be left to explore deep into the earth by just digging with
    you bear hands to bear fruits of this blue sphere,
    A job which was done successfully by a different chromosome than your's.
    This calls for a question be asked
    will you ever take up that part?
    Dig deep with your claws bear, and survive the storms with the wood you just
    shred?
    Alas there were times like those....
    But at that time you choose career no more!!
    Now that a building is created...
    where jobs a plenty and made so easy..
    The travel from times when the job was
    to weather the stormy turbulence
    to the times when it is to provide and ambulance..
    Is a journey traveled alone...by your opposite chromosome...
    while you no complained sitting at home..
    But at home you did nurture...did cook and
    and did help my future....And I am thankful to your
    chromosomal ancestors for that...but are you thankful
    to the men about whom you read back???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice, you have put your heart out on this blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Right something practical.....
    It was a cheesy writing! Don't mind but you need to work 💼 alot.. .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

the VOID after you leave the B-School..

A thought straight from the heart of The Indian Girl in Pyjamas-

Maa se Ladai