Thanks Neha.....................

Neha....a four letter word....for me... u r ....ummmm......
N-naughty
E-baby elephant.......
H-hahahaha((never stops laughing))
A-adorable sweetheart
first of all neha im sorry.....sorry for what went between the two of us in 5th semester...I want to write a lot a lot for u actually....lemme say
I love you a lot......
this is mah blog....people dunn really visit it......but whoever wants to know or read wats there in mah blog...have to know abt u.....
neha....she is my freind.....we are hostelmates.....
and now neha i want you to read the lines which follow-
I know I may not be as flamboyant and "mast" as ur other freinds must be....but one thing which i have discoveres recently is UR WARMTH............
I loved the way u curled me to yourself when i could figure out nothing and my whole world was fading away.......
I loved the way ur heart sensitized when i was in pain
and most importantly...
Though you never apply oil to my hair even when i ask for it a million times from u......but ur fingers caressed my hair and gave me that loving affection when i was in need.......Trust me Neha...........I can never forget these moments....
neha........... I Love you..............though i dunn have an elder sister......ur presence made me feel the strength of the bond which prevails between siblings.........
I Dunno whether we will be in contact after we all pass out....but ur one of the freind for whom my heart is sure to ache............
May God bless you.......and you keep spreading the sweet fragrance of ur love((like ur name-neha))everywhere and give everyone a chance to adore you even more my freind.....
Dedicated to you................
The most benign and delicate part of you which i discovered recently....
Should not say but still...........
Thanks to the most beautiful person in hostel....in college...in my heart.........
kEEp RolLiCkInG!!

Comments

  1. LUV U LOT.........WID AL MY BST WISHES 2 BE A BACKLESS MECHANICAL ENGGINEER...... ENGG. MUNI MAHESHWARI.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually the above comment is posted by neha she was feeling to clumsy sluggish and sleepy that she wrote it thru my id.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. mani plz b closz 2 me ny vf d situation...n i ll pampre u thruout mah lyf baby...bt plz dunno repeat ol dat..as earlier...luv ya baby....tu to meri jaan h be...n cn nvr 4get u...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

the VOID after you leave the B-School..

A thought straight from the heart of The Indian Girl in Pyjamas-

Maa se Ladai