Impressions........

Impressions of playing in my lap like a child;
Adorning your slumber eyes with the magic of my lullaby;
Letting you come into me and giving me such a high;
Loving you more than my life;and;
Giving you unparalleled joy,

These are impressions which will never fade;
And will make u miss me like an insane!!

Today u broke the connectivity of our souls;
Declared I am not your goal;
You proved you never loved me from your core
Made me feel i wasnt your love but just a sore;

These are impressions which will never fade;
Will make you regret like an insane!!

Now,
Though you will have laughter but very mundane;
False hopes lingering but and true hopes will drain;
You will try to be happy but every single timw you will fail;
Companionship of only Emptiness will hail;
Satisfaction which could be channeled only through me;will never Sail;
Bewildered and wrecked in your all senses you will Faint,

You will want to open your eyes in mylap like a child'
Will pine for me to kiss your small dreamy eyes,

But u will open them only to find....

These are impressions which can never fade;
Which will make you love me like an insane...........!! <3

Comments

  1. Hey Manni your bolgs are good I read this one and then another and then another one and at last i thought what made me read all the blogs and i felt that your word explain your feeling very truly or I can feel them, telling your story... keep on writing as you express your thoughts beautifully. :) SABA

    ReplyDelete
  2. @saba-are u d one i met at AOL??...yaar thanx a lot...u have motivated me to write more..!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Outstanding..........!!!
    it had so much of emotions into it......
    Hats off!!! take a bow!!!!
    really its awesome.........

    ReplyDelete
  4. @raghvendraaa- thanku thanku ji.......

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazingggg... loved it .. keep it up mani..

    ReplyDelete
  6. superb mani.. keep writing more n more..

    ReplyDelete
  7. awsm............
    wow dis one is superb.....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

the VOID after you leave the B-School..

A thought straight from the heart of The Indian Girl in Pyjamas-

Maa se Ladai