ON AIR...

This one is an excerpt from my novel which is still unnamed....hope u will enjoy it....and yeah ...this is something like a guy is telling about his life...narrating something...so indirectly he is the narrator and one of the protagonists....without further wasting your time i will let u njoy the flavour...!! ;-) hope it satisfies ur taste buds....ooops....reading ((and or )) soul buds...!!

I boarded Lufthansa I didnt know this would happen with me...as If God answered all the prayers; never thought even incorrigible sinful acts are given a chance to be repaired and..purged !!

It was something reallly peaceful about today..

As I entered the flight i could feel the soft warmth of AC wind ((directly through the ducts))on my cold legs..It was quite cold and the chilled air of France could freeze you even if you came in contact with it for 1minute..

My seat was B-6...The people were already seated and too me it seemed to be extremely clustered,anyways I thought I will go to my seat and sleep;I was tired ....I wanted sleep!!

And to add to my dismal luck the window seat was pre occupied by a Female;I was actually hardly interested or bothered..!! I could only figure out that a blonde from my country was there..because her hair peeped out from the soft cream blanket,and these kind of dark jet black hair belong to Indians(( because of the fact that they have been massaged regularly with protein rich coconut oil for at least 17-18 years till time the girls stay at home and dont try enormous styling to flaunt in college)) ;-)

Finally I placed by butts on B-6 seat...Cosy..Comfortable..I turned my head right ; I couldnt see the lady's face; Just her long black smooth hair...Perfectly Indian...My wild guesses are almost 99% right ..!!

No sooner did i lie down my eyes closed within a few seconds and i entered into my own trance..

After 15 minutes of a calm Siesta..I dont know how i woke up.I felt thirsty,my throat was dry and scorchy and it definitely wanted satiation ..

I ordered for H2O and a flawlessly fair German face appeared ..."Sir..water" ...If this would have happened with me 6 years back my male hormones would have started dancing..I would have glanced at each feature of her face...her mascara filled eyelashes..her blushed cheekbones...her sharp and symmetrical nose and definitely her beautiful wide lips adorned with reddish pink lipstick..which would have reminded me of the rs 5 /= Orange flavored Popsicles which i used to lick every day after my school got over...

But....

Today I had become more matured..more realistic..nothing was succulent...and this Air Hostess did not...could not instill any wave of joy in me....everything was as neutral and dull as it could be..!!And i was just flowing through it.....



hey fellas hope u enjoyed it....hope it made u interested...!! <3 would want you to become critics and analyze it...will write more if this is approved exclusively by You !! my fingerzz crossed !! :-)




Comments

  1. hahahahaha..........:D :D :D
    shit happens.....;) :P
    no comments plz...........

    ReplyDelete
  2. its realy nice mani...the language is good even though i had to google a few words...lol....but this is exactly what i would expect from a good novel...great work...do write more...like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. supalyk dis stuff...nyc way f narration...!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanku sid and kkmrulezz...fr ur bful comments...seriously they made mah day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmm interesting!!!can't wait for the next part!!! Hope it comes ASAP!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautifully narrated.. lov d concept..Desperatly waiting for ur novel to publish..keep wrirting more and more.. u write vry well.. and u'l becm great author one day..:)hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Jyoti Khirwar- yaar everything was wonderful but tune heheheh karke na....sabbb dhappa kar dia....for me each and every single comment matters....thankuu :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Rahgvendra Sharma- thankuuu :-) already said enough so wont say more :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey!!!
    Again a grt one yaar....
    seriously want to read ur novel...
    waiting anxiously..
    n dun u dare forget ur promise..
    keep rockin lik dis....
    ALL D VRY BST!!!!
    :*

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanku so much swati singh....for ur wonderful comment...it keeps me inspired to write more and more :-) God blzz..!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

the VOID after you leave the B-School..

A thought straight from the heart of The Indian Girl in Pyjamas-

Maa se Ladai