PEOPLE NOT PLACE..!!

Collection of little experiences ....
This blog post is esp dedicated to my college freinds- kutti (Neha srivastava),tools(Tulika), Hema, Nidhori(nidhi chauhan),Chowmein(chowdhary),Jota ((Jyoti Khirwar))....!!

After 3 years of Hostel Life in the college campus...we were finally out ...every one either stayed in some private apartments or at their relative's place or at their own...And we made sure we enjoyed every bit of it...It was Last year of engg...as in my case the last year of mechanical...bloody hell subjects like Applied Thermodynamics and Fluid Mechanics turned into Soft ..Have one reading and pass subjects((comparable to that of IT/CS))...like Advanced Welding Techniques...Which meant I had ample time to kill...to relax...to enjoy...to absorb myself completely in the leisure of lazying and hanging around with freinds....!!


I remember How we waited for the yellow government bus and pretending to be reallly hungry((even though we already had eaten up our packed lunch))...we went to the side-by stalls and tin-sheltered food corners...We had chowmein ((i mean the long noodles..not chowdhary))..rs 10/= per plate...and felt we were treated in The Radisson or Maurya Sheraton....life was ours...we ruled Zindagi...giving a five at every stupid joke...we guffawed and smiled till our cheeks hurt....Bullying each other was the greatesttt achievement....!!

Even when i did not have the bus pass...hema and tulika...just covered it all so welll...told the bus conductor...that we all have Bus Cards((so that i can travel for free)) and when i asked them...will some one catch me like this...without the ticket...they said with Pride...arrey chal na...sab jugaaad ho jaayega....I learnt...Jugaaad=Freinds...

I hadddd several times stayed in the Meenakshi apartments ((courtesy-kutti (neha srivastava))..never ever paid a single pennny for staying in that hostel....no one except neha had the guts to make their freinds stay even for one night in the hostel...illegally...but neha....wateva neha does is most ((I emphasize ..not always ...but MOST))of the times Illegal...!! I stayed their for a continuous span of 15 days...using all the facilities right from the mess food till the transportation as if I had all rights...Neha made my existence deceptive....now even the Hostel staff would think i am Part of the hostel...wowwww....this is something u can Expect only from A Freind..!!

Even if i visited to her hostel fr two hours she would teach me how to make excuses to my mom so that we Can spend time together...realllyy we never felt the need of including boyz in our gang...we were sooo happpy and contended....pin pointing the fashion disasters of girls or the nuances of relationships or abusing some one...when we did it together it made us satisfied..there was something about it...it meant some thing...

Chowmein many a times stopped me so that...rather than going by the public conveyance I can accompany her in her bus(((Again without paying a single penny-AGAIN ILLEGAL))....and just dont ask....for the continous 1.5 we simplyyy critisized people...u know there is something inside the girls...they love bitching....and i admit i love bitching tooo....all girls love that...even if they accept or not...and there was such a great wave of joy...that wowwww...kya discussion kiya h...as if her mission of bringing me with her in her bus was fulfilled....!!

It was me..neha and Nidhori...it was a boring day...all of a sudden ...when even none of us were bathed..it was eleven in the morning...barely in our senses...I jumped and made a plan that we would go to City walk..saket...and u know Only and Only Freinds have power to turn thoughts into reality ...God damn it was already eleven...and saket is just toooooo tooo far away from Greater noida....and on top of that we had to return by 6 in the hostel premises...but stillll..stilll...risking our lives...risking my being thrown out of the hostel((as I was an illegal resident))stilll WE WENT...and please who said that only Money can bring pleasures???
If u beleive that u are totally wrong or else u dunn have goood freinds...we dulyyy went to our destination..CITY WALK..SAKET((famous for the exceptionallly good looking crowd of filthy rich parents))....we scanned each boy and each girl ....and the most most most special highlight of that day...we tried fashionable clothes by branded designers worth rs...Thousand ...coleectively worth rs-50,000/= yeahh thats fifty thousand...clicked pics in the trial rooms...by putting the cellphones in silent mode...and we loooked like models...but when we came out of trial rooms....can u guess what we said to the attendants and shopkeepers???Ohhhh Itsss something else we are looking for....not this...then I the drama queen ...making expressions at neha and nidhi said to the...chal yaar lets go to S.oliver i dont find anything here in Allen solly..!! ohhh my Goshhh....this age has its own guts...neha and nidho wud always murmur((saaaali kitna natak karegi))...days they were....amazing....where tensions were small...where life wasnt a burden...where eyes twnkled like kids and gestures were like fulll grown adults...!!

It was last day I believe.. what a day it was...i just cant recall any day when I had laughed till it touched my soul...except That day....me...jota...neha...wowwww what an amazing night it was...we just couldnt arrange some champagne or wine or beer...otherwise it wasss awesome...When true freinds are there u dunn need a reason to be happy...happiness fun joy shimmer beauty all come naturally....We just put some videos of Akshay kumar and raveena tondon ...and We were literalllly laughing on the floor when we saw the bump thrust actions on the song-Chura k dill mera guriaaa chali....!! I know if u watch them alone....u wud just shut them down...but with freinds...those stupid things become miraculously funnny....God knows onllyyyy and onlyyy freinds have that power to make stupid things funny and serious things light...!!((I am blessed to have them in my life....!! Truly I am obliged God..thanks...!! ))


10 days back I went to my College...for some work...it was regarding application of security money and filling the form...and Nostalgia slapped me hard....I found our laughs echoing in front of HOD's cabin ....splashing water at water coolers....some one saying...chal yaar class shuru ho gayi...!!I was reliving each memory with every step....!!
I was alone now...catching the yellow government bus...even though i got the seat to sit...i missed standing with hema and tulika...now those high rise apartments where our gang stayed once....was just a tall buliding....that pizza hut no matter continued to serve hot double cheese pizzas...for me entering into it was dry...I learnt its People who make Things beautiful in your life...its freinds....its relations which matter....i concluded....My Freinds and close ones constitute my world....And the rest of the world DOES NOT MATTER.....!!

Comments

  1. just recalld ma own old dayz wid ma stupid buddies...
    thnx a lot moniiii for reminding me once again d presence of ma bstst buddies in ma lif....
    thnx a lot ..
    :*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

the VOID after you leave the B-School..

A thought straight from the heart of The Indian Girl in Pyjamas-

Maa se Ladai