Heart and Soul...!!

My Heart Bleeds....Each Single Day..!!

Are you still dead or alive??

The more I try to suppress your memories the more they are revived

Those tiny little pillow fights

Those unending coffee nights

Those baby pampers

Those showy fits of anger

Its fresh in my mind…

The first time we talked on phone

The first time you said I was the one

The first time u kissed my hand;

The first time ever u slept on my Lap..

The first time we shared our Maggi;

The first time You asked me to prepare a cup of tea

The first time when we shared the warmth of blanket:

The first time time my cheeks blushed red in our Love basket

The first time we cried together while watching PS.I Love you..

The first time when you said “no matter what I will never leave you”;

And Till now everything is embossed on my heart;

The last time you said “I am sorry I have to go “

I begged to stay but Still You said No;

The day u labeled me Overtly Emotional;

And whatever You did as rightly Practical..

How should I let You know…

It bleeds….…

And it bleeds Damn Each Single Day…!!

Please do a favor...from my soul just Go Goo goo Awayy....!!

Comments

  1. wow...superb
    n really i mean it..
    awsm yaar...
    ds blog is very swt....emotional...lovely....heart touchng nd....etc. etc.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. No words for this one Mani..!!!! Its Lovelyyy!!!!...
    Keep Sharing .. ::)))

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

the VOID after you leave the B-School..

A thought straight from the heart of The Indian Girl in Pyjamas-

Maa se Ladai