AUDACIOUSLY BLACCCKKKK !!!!!




AUDACIOUSLYYYY BLACKK

This poem is dedicated to the dark  Kohl(kajal) which I apply in my eyes; some people find it UGLY some find it  BeaUTIFUL….but my reasons for applying it our Different and I LOVE MY KOHL more than anything; since years people have been asking me and hence here I am solving the mystery as to why I apply so much of Kaaajal in my eyes….If u are capable enough then do de-Mystify ITTT….and I believe this according to me is my MOST BEAUTIFUL PIECE….hope u love it too !!!

 

I am An AUDACIOUS BLACK
I am the invisible beauty of the deep oceans of eyes
I am the Unseen dimpled smile
I am the unheard sob of the Purest Pain;
I am the undiscovered Life Gain
I am the unheard Jingle Of the Temple’s Bell;
I am the UNNOTICED Innocent Giggle Of a School Girl;
I am the Most Positive NEGATIVE…..
I AM AN AUDACIOUS BLACKKKK……..
I am the the Aroma of Life’s tea
I am the calmness of the Night Hours of Wee;
I am the Most Betrayed Betrayal;
I am the Goddess of the the market of Shares…
I am the Most sacred SEX;
I am the most fulfilling giver of HEX;
I am the Flawless drawing of God;
To which Monsters NEVER give a NOD;
I Am SOMETHING which shouldn’t happen;
I Am the Most POSITIVE NEGATIVE;
I AM AN AUDACIOUS BLACK;
I am the Confrontation to Your Sins;
I am the Reminder Of your BAD- Consents
I bring OUT the COMPARISON;
I Make you recall ; REDEMPTION equals CONFESSION;
I Bring out your Real Chivalry;
Be it true Bonding or Rivalry;
I am the most POSITIVE NEGATIVE
I AM AN AUDACIOUS BLACcKKK;
I stay in your Deeepest Conscience;
In my Search you have to RISE;
I Am so close yet soooo Faar;
I Am with you still I am an uphill TASK;
I Flow with you; yet I am your enemy
I am the most POSITIVE NEGETIVE
I AM AN AUDACIOUS BLACKKKK….
And;
I DESERVE an AUDACIOUSLY UNADULTERATED PURE AMOR;
Since;
I’m the most Positive Negative as
I AM AN AUDACIOUS BLACKKKK….!!!-                             
-       
mani

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the VOID after you leave the B-School..

A thought straight from the heart of The Indian Girl in Pyjamas-

Maa se Ladai