COMPLICATION IS AN ESSENCE!!!

Now when things are so simple I want many complications.
The essence of life has been in the rumination and contemplation
A free feather never finds a home
A stone however is bound to the ground.
I want to love but I cannot love.
I want to say but I cannot express.
I want to cry but suddenly tears are seized
Emotions scare me, emotionlessness is an expectation
Neither I am an absolute zero nor am I a complete hundred.
Neither do I want silence nor do I want a crowd…
Neither I want to be a child nor do I want to be a grown up
I don’t want lust I don’t want love either.
I question myself a lot; I recently stopped facing myself…….
Now when I smile while walking; I don’t know the reason behind it
Suddenly when I am back home, I start missing the walk
Sometimes the journey is bliss because the destination doesn’t want you.
I wish I Could be either hanged or I could be the same I was a time  back.
At least I could cry and yell my heart out;
Had I been practical and continued to be so…life would have been easier
But this transition has landed me nowhere.
I feel strong and broken down at the same time.
I pretend to be a bitch ; I dunno how far I have justified it.
I want to get sloshed and I feel like meditating…
I want to eat,but I enjoy the pinch of hunger;
I find myself so beautiful suddenly I think I am an ugly whore;
I feel I have the purest heart then I think of it as a metal between my two soft breasts.
I miss God but suddenly I stopped bending outside the temples;
I wanna go home but I want to stay alone
This mid-state kills me like hell…
Each day I die…only going closer to my death.
Now when life is simple I believe complication is an essence.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the VOID after you leave the B-School..

A thought straight from the heart of The Indian Girl in Pyjamas-

Maa se Ladai