to while listening my current fav song.....Aaankhon ke Saagar le dooben  humeinn….Neendein meri  Sapna tera….Tadapna mera  wo Hansna tera…Aankhon ke Saagar le doobe humeinn….le doobe humein…these lines came to me naturally .....and u all know i am a writer...:-D :-D

WHAT YOUR BETRAYAL MAKES ME FEEL………………………………………………

When the soft crimson moon overlooks from the clouds;
Lonesomeness of the azure sky tries to whisper to the starz;
When my pillow waits for another round of my dried null tears;
When the morning is yet another Day;
The time we started was the month of May;
When I am scared to ask my God;
When even the deepest Soofi Ghazals fail to strike a chord;
What did you actually mean; what you said;
“I love you” is now such a waste;
Quality of love has deteriorated in taste;
thousands of talks are all so Lame;
I recall when I waited outside your place…
I kept on wailing u never Came,
I remember I kept Nona…as your pet name;
Never to trust the one whom you love,
Never to expect something in return;
The emptiness now shouts at me and says;
“U idiot” didn’t you realize u were nothing but just a pass” the time” ???;
Being together but not asking for Rights;
Being alone but not asking for a calm sight;
Smothered inside but always pretending and telling a lie;
HEART full of Ache and a grief stricken face;
That is all I can say, you gave;
Was it my fault or was it yours;
God knows everything in Just; and I just don’t wanna create any fuss;
My soul is frozen; due to the extreme shock;
Your betrayal definitely is the cause;
Gazing at the mirror and thinking what Is actually WRONG??
Lost interest in eating, sleeping and WRITING;
A part of ME is forever DEAD;
Folks ask me why are you so quiet;
Attachment without Wisdom always gives you pain; I Said;
Who said true love wins in the end?
Ask me, if you love someone more than your life;
Its bound to happen you will LOSE
when you are so EMOTIONAL you only get USED;
People give a Shit and laugh on your feelings;
U Walk with some one  holding their hands tight;
Only to know they are the ones who will push you in the valley on thee darkest nights;
I Know it might sound weird;
But still the love is burning alive;
Apart from that everything in me is mollified;
Im waiting for the TIME;
When the flame completely dies away…
Or else the heat will scorch my Soul;
The flame already snatched my smile;
Thousands of unhealed painful wounds it peeled…
This is what your betrayal makes me feel;
This is what your betrayal makes me feel…











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the VOID after you leave the B-School..

A thought straight from the heart of The Indian Girl in Pyjamas-

Maa se Ladai