bOhEmIaNly insane....

Inn The Deep meadows of my Consciousness;
There is a reflection Of my swinging moods;
Caprice of a child and a blooming mind
Thats All wHat I WiShh To SiGht...


A photographer,a writer and a poet.
A painter A Singer and a Choir;
BeaUtiful forms of expressions;
Each sustains a wave of Joy;


My ruffled Look;
And my DarK streak of Hair;
I Just Dont want to try;
The smudged kOhl in my deep set eyes;


I came across you,you and you..
Now I wish to come across MEE...
ThE bohemian in me is Totally InSaNee.
Like the Shiver of The Chilled Winter rAiNs...


Hardly I know where I will land;
Metamorphosis I sense is on the way;
I love being what I am:Complete Bohemian I must Say;
A bITch or Frenzyy Let you say...
But Still I am Insane
A bohemian Completelyy Insane.................









Comments

  1. Replies
    1. thanku prateek :) this one I didnt even put up on fb or anywhere...u landed up here and tuk out time to comment.It matters alot.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

the VOID after you leave the B-School..

A thought straight from the heart of The Indian Girl in Pyjamas-

Maa se Ladai