Crush Happens...Online...!!

I am in crush with you ;)

The biggest advantage of being single is you can fall "in and "out" of love as many times you can !!
Or I better use the word"Crush".And the kind of girl I am ((yes a little boasting is necessary here :p),flamboyant and loving...I usually like guys who are little silent and deep.((Opposites attract you see ;) ))
This time I have fallen in "crush" with a mutual friend.I dont know how,but it has happened...Somehow I "happened" to like him....OnLine....he seems to me a little nerdy...he writes quite well...and he is tall ...and loves football...!! I dont know even a bit of him,but  I have stalked him.
Never met him,but he seems to be deep !!
I like the stillness of his eyes.He isnt much of a hunk...but I just wish some day I get a chance to stroll down the wet road under the light of street lamps.I may never be able to send "friend request" to him,since I lose my audacious nature in front of guys whom I tend to like a bit.....Is it just a passing crush...or one of the Unachievable day dreams...!!I like him I really do...
I feel like messaging him on facebook and saying"hey,I would like to talk to you"
But poor me...I have "NO" guts....:(
I just wish some day he himself lands up on my fb page and reads this post...!!
If I spill more details then it would be a clear indication and thats something which can ridicule my ego...
So due to the limits of Propriety I wont narrate more.But yes let me just share one veryy veryy significant detail with you....I ended up in reading his blog a few days back...and that what made me admire him (blush) (blush) !! His beautifully narrated posts were the reason why I really did start liking him ;)
This is sounding more like a self confession page...but as they say..."All is fair in crush and war" :-D
Signing off....mani :)

Comments

  1. Wah Mani Wah, sahi hei. ja simaran ja, tu j tera "RAJ" mil jaega:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it happens..
    it will happen...
    if meant to be....
    but remember you must deal it with heart not with mind....because You can Easily Go with EGO but that will be your mind decision......you can choose the waiting option but start giving him small hints..... rest is destiny ....sorry to comment on your personal things... and uske liye bhi mere paas answer hai SRRY ... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx 4 cmmenting dude :) and hey dunn b sorry !!!

      Delete
  3. It Happens....!!
    And it will Happen...!!!
    Wait for the right time....
    Deal with heart because...
    EGO can let it Easily GO....!!
    Best Wishes...!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

the VOID after you leave the B-School..

A thought straight from the heart of The Indian Girl in Pyjamas-

Maa se Ladai