My Dream,My Alcohol

The words fail;
And drown me so..
So deep in the Pit again...
From where it was Impossible ;
Impossible to Rise again.
Once it was love...
And never was it Abhor
I tried though...to Love Again..
But failed again and again.
You were the happiness;the dream;the Star of my eyes..
But it had to be so..
It has become melancholy of a lifetime;
An incident I would never forget..
The bruises are so deep;
The wound may seem to heal..
But Inside doesn't relieve  ...
Still it pains..it melts me all...
Like a candle flickering flame..
Drop by Drop its finishing away.
I don't know what sins I did Commit
I don't know  what Mistakes i did.
Loving you was my religion
While giving myself all sway..
A deep deep memory seems to have been Engraved.
The soul has lost its way..
Like a Nomad I now wonder
Thinking I am the King;
I have the power to Erase..
But how Wrong I was today I know...
My dreams left you not even for a day.
The dream before I wake up,showed me today-
Like a bride on my lap you smiled and brushed your hair.
As if Your smell,your twinkle are here..
In my room,walls and my Pillow today..
Your nose tip I still remember
Was so sharp and soft.
I was in a fix always;
Whether it was a Feather or a Hawk-
You were the spice and the heavenly sweetness
Which I couldn't but Love;
Your anger made me Cry;
Your pamper made me Laugh.
Six years I gave you;
To mould me as you want..
But you declined it All..!
I have run away from that place
That Pillow:that Maze
But My Dreams arent mine
They dont leave you for a day!
I am scared of your Hands
On which someone else's name would be written;
The Crimson vermillion Mark;
And the forehead which you will Flaunt.
I am dead in my own state.
A lone lover in my own Way.
An entertainer to myself.
A Half-burnt, hearted Man!
Even alcohol  doesnt listen to me-
It shows me your images again..
Your voice just reverberates.
Again and Again..
The vicious cycle doesnt seem to End!
Even My Dreams,My Alchol Miss you...
No matter-
How much:
I fight-
-Till the end.






Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thankyou shweta for taking time out to review each and every post of mine :)

      Delete
  2. Mani again u rocked with all ur buried feelings.. Admirable one.. i was lost fr few minutes and took time to rethink and evaluate those precious moments.. Simply good, nothngelse.. keep on writting and making me lost in it.. God Bless.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

the VOID after you leave the B-School..

A thought straight from the heart of The Indian Girl in Pyjamas-

Maa se Ladai